The Latest Update
Tuesday 23rd February 2021
Following the latest government announcement, we are delighted to be planning a return to events over the next few months.
Taken from the simplified table (p.47-48) of the government's published COVID-19 Response - Spring 2021 document
- Outdoors: Rule of 6 or two households
- Outdoor service with customers ordering, eating and drinking whilst seated
- Weddings, wakes, receptions (15)
- Indoors: Rule of 6 or two households
- Outdoors: Up to 30 people
- Conferences: 50% capacity
- Weddings, wakes, receptions (30)
- No limits on social contact or events
We are fully operational behind the scenes, taking enquiries. Please get in touch with details of any future events you are planning!
Staff Contact Details
Please find below contact details for members of staff working remotely:
Venue Hire: Contact Melanie Uttley
Charity: Contact Michelle Molyneux
Grocers' Hall is open, but with most staff still working remotely until October.
Please contact the following people with any queries:
For Venue Hire, email Melanie: [email protected]
For Membership, email Elizabeth: [email protected]
For Charity, email Michelle: [email protected]
For Invoices and Payments, email Karen: [email protected]
For all other enquiries, email [email protected]