An exclusive hire venue providing a COVID-safe environment to meet
Since the spring lockdown, our staff have been working as hard as ever behind the scenes. We have ensured Grocers’ Hall is safe to open and we continue to adhere to the latest government guidelines to make us fully COVID-compliant.
Our Chefs and Front of House team, together with some of our members have been redeployed to provide meals for frontline NHS staff, and to families in need. We are committed to continue supporting this until throughout the winter.
Why book Grocers' Hall:
- We are taking events for 2021 and beyond!
- With 600-years of history, we can ensure that Grocers’ Hall will reopen to full strength when government guidance allows, and we feel it is safe to do so
- Steeped in history and tradition, with modern offerings
- COVID-secure for events up to 30 people, with 2m social distancing in place
- Exclusive use of 5 separate event spaces
- A private courtyard and outside space ideal for VIP parking, deliveries and taxi drop offs
- Ideal location just 50 metres (a 1-minute walk) from Bank underground, in the heart of the City of London
- 'Normal / non-COVID' maximum numbers accommodate Conferences up to 180 guests, Dinners up to 160 guests and Drinks receptions up to 250 guests
- Air conditioning, natural light, disabled access and free Wi-Fi in all its spaces
- Hire from 8am to 11pm (with bespoke options available)
- In-house Chefs and Front of House Team who provide exceptional food and a comprehensive selection of wine
- In-house Audio Visual includes a PA system & speakers, a hand-held microphone, a lectern with microphone and staging.
- Bespoke AV packages including webcasting, filming and technical support are available through our preferred AV suppliers
- Dedicated cloakroom, event staff and butler service
To discuss all of your event requirements, please contact our Events Manager Melanie Uttley on 020 7606 3113 or firstname.lastname@example.org