An Exclusive, Unique, COVID-safe venue for your conference, event, drinks or dinner
Grocers' Hall is a stunning, unique, COVID-safe venue, located a 1-minute walk from Bank underground in the heart of the City of London.
Our historic, exclusive hire venue is open to take enquiries & bookings, ready to ensure you have an unforgettable conference for up to 180 delegates, dinner for up to 160 and drinks receptions for 250 guests.
In line with government guidelines, events can be held at Grocers' Hall from 17th May 2021 onwards.
To make an enquiry, check availability, receive a no-obligation quote, or schedule a visit, simply CLICK HERE
A unique venue for your conference, event, drinks or dinner:
- Bookings now being taken for events from 17th May 2021 and beyond!
- With 600-years of history, Grocers’ Hall is a unique venue that guests love
- Steeped in history and tradition, with modern offerings
- COVID-safe venue so you can book with confidence - events follow the latest government guidance
- Exclusive use of 5 separate event spaces
- A private courtyard and outside space ideal for VIP parking, deliveries and taxi drop offs
- Ideal location just 50 metres (a 1-minute walk) from Bank underground, in the heart of the City of London
- 'Non- social distancing' maximum numbers accommodate Conferences up to 180 guests, Dinners up to 160 guests and Drinks Receptions up to 250 guests
- Air conditioning, natural light, disabled access and free Wi-Fi in all its spaces
- Hire from 8am to 11pm (with bespoke options available)
- In-house Chefs and Front of House Team who provide exceptional food and a comprehensive selection of wine
- In-house Audio Visual includes a PA system & speakers, lectern with microphones, and staging
- Bespoke AV packages including webcasting, filming and technical support are available through our preferred AV suppliers
- Dedicated cloakroom, event staff and butler service
To discuss all of your event requirements, with our Events Manager Melanie Uttley, simply click here
What our clients say...
Get in Touch!
To discuss your event requirements, book a site visit and check availability, please fill in the form below.
Alternatively contact our Events Manager by email