The CharityExplore other grants
Grants of up to £5,000 can be awarded to UK registered charities
Relief of Poverty
- Working to increase social mobility through training courses, better facilities or parenting support
- Empowering those who experience homelessness
- Revitalising community life
- Working in areas of high deprivation (English Indices)
Children and Young People (0-25)
- Improving support for disadvantaged children and young people
- Investing in young leaders and peer support
- We recognise the "London Youth Quality Mark" when assessing applications
Recently Funded Charities
- Doorstep Library provides children (aged 1-11) the opportunity to learn to read and to read well, developing a love for books and for self-learning. Working with children in their homes increases literacy levels amongst children in need.
- The Mark Evison Foundation is a charity that empowers young people to challenge themselves, facilitating better educational and work outcomes.
- Schoolreaders is a registered charity set up in 2013 to address the problem of widespread illiteracy in primary school children across the UK. They are the only national literacy charity in the UK which recruits, matches and supports reading volunteers to help primary school children, at no cost to the school.
- The Suited & Booted Centre Limited (‘Suited & Booted’) helps vulnerable, unemployed and low-income men into employment by providing interview clothing and interview advice
- The Advocacy Academy runs transformational residential programmes for disadvantaged young people who are passionate about making a difference in their world.