The CharityExplore other grants
Grants of up to £5,000 can be awarded to UK registered charities
- Ethical research into specific medical conditions
- Purchasing a piece of equipment, printing materials or another tangible project
- Supporting people with rare medical conditions
- Have a turnover of no more than £15m
Recently Funded Charities
- The Mary How Trust offers health screenings to spot the early signs of bowel cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
- Strength in Horses uses qualified clinical psychologists alongside trained horse professionals since 2010 to provide Equine Assisted Psychotherapy to vulnerable children and adults with complex social and behavioural difficulties and mental health needs.
- The Eve Appeal supports pioneering research into risk prediction and early detection of female cancers, has the potential to revolutionise cancer diagnosis and prevention.
- Tommy’s funds four research centres in the UK investigating causes and finding treatments for pregnancy complications.